November 23, 1969, at 12:56am, Jayesun was born in Plymouth, MA, at Jordan Hospital. Gordon and Yvonne are his parents who, after 8 years of marriage, divorced in 1972. Mom and the three kids (Nicole, Harlow and Jayesun) moved out west to Green Bay, Wisconsin, where they grew up and Jayesun graduated from Beth Haven Academy near Lambeau Field in 1988.
Jayesun then attended North Central University in Minneapolis, MN, from 1988-1994. From there Jayesun moved to Panora, Iowa for a few months; then LaGrange, GA, for 6 months; helped delinquent youth at Rawhide Boys Ranch til 1997; ...July 18, 1998, Jayesun and Michelle got married...; both taught at a private school for international students called Grace Christian Academy in Saipan, MP, til 2000; off to Black River Falls, WI, as an Associate/Youth Pastor at Family Worship through summer of 2004; across the world again to the Philippines where Michelle and Jayesun spent 7 years helping those in need throughout the Philippine Islands (PI).
Finally, in 2011, they left Baguio City and eventually landed in Windom, MN, where they have been actively engaged for the past 5+ years.
We want to make the most out of this life that goes by so quickly. We want our lives to lift others up, help others out, and inspire others within.
Places Jayesun HAS traveled
- Buenos Aires, Argentina in 1988
- Lisbon, Portugal in 1989
- Monterrey, Mexico (2x); Copenhagen, Denmark; Malmo, Sweden; Steenbok, South Africa; and Moscow, Russia... all between 2001-2004
- Other countries en route over the years: Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, England, Germany, Indonesia, Japan, Australia, and Canada
- Lived in the Northern Mariana Islands on Saipan from 1997-2000
- Lived in Baguio City, Philippines from 2004-2011
- Taught college classes in Napier, New Zealand for 5 weeks in 2009
- Traveled to 45 of the 50 States in the good old USA (some multiple times)